Dip-dyed glass bottles

Hello!!! I said that word with an emphasis on the Hell and the O. Just in case you were wondering. So, this weekend, we are gearing up to FINALLY, yes finally shoot our master bedroom! So freaking exciting folks really.

So the room is full of DIY, thrifted, and craigslist finds-- 'cause thats how we roll, and I must say i am a little excited to show this lovely room to the world.

I fell in love with two ( or one million) DIY pins on Pinterest and two of the pins that caught my eye, were for these super gorge paper flowers, and of course these dip-dyed glass bottles.

Both crafts were super easy to do, and the good thing about the glass bottles is that I had an excuse to drink copious amounts of  these British malts-- that by the way taste like cereal and milk! Amaze--yes.







Comments

Popular Posts