Nite Nite Mommy's Holiday Gift Guide

***NNM HGG 2012***
Happy Socks by Madewell

I know, I know-- you're all where has she been? Like, this chick is pinning on Pinterest so we know that she's alive (thanks for noticing folks). But life has been pretty hectic, with the whole three children and working 40 hours a week thing. I know-- it makes me a super star and you are jealous of me. It's okay because I totally understand.

Anywho--gifting is a very serious thing for me. Like if I am buying a gift from someone I put a lot of pressure on myself. I mean, who wants to give a gift and the recipients all thanks. But they really don't mean it. This is why I wanted to create this super amazing gift guide to help super anal overachieving gifters like myself pick super awesome gifts this holiday season. Enjoy! Ha-- Joy! Ah-- sorry I really love writing holiday copy.
Nails in Motion Tip Tops

Pinch's Glitter Minimergency Kit

Chef'n Strawberry Slicester
iCharging Mini Doc
Best F'n Beezy's

FujiFilm Instant Camera via Urban Outfitters

Comments

Popular Posts