Waiting until Thanksgiving to have a Feast?

I'm an eater, not a foodie. I totally fell in love with my husband's food ( he's Nigerian) before falling for his bedroom eyes and tribal marks. Yup. Good food is probably why I was born a few weeks before my due date-- which was supposed to be on Thanksgiving. I suspect I really wanted to experience the cranberry sauce live-- mkay?!

So instead of waiting for Thanksgiving this year to enjoy all the "fixins"-- I am totally making these yummy dishes today. Or whenever California remembers its Fall-- like really? It probably should'nt be 70 degrees on October 20th, but-- well, you know California people.


Creamy White Bean and Vegetable Mash


Creamy White Bean and Vegetable Mash
Recipe

Creamy Farro Pilaf with Wild Mushrooms

Creamy Farro Pilaf with Wild Mushrooms
Recipe


Squash-Spiked Mashed Potatoes

Squash-Spiked Mashed Potatoes
Recipe

Brussels Sprout Salad with Avocado and Pumpkin Seeds
Recipe


Comments

Popular Posts