Lifestyle Photography Ideas


via

I think my fascination with highly stylized lifestyle photo shoots started when I had a daily task of combing through tons of stock photography during my good ol' internship days. It was amazing. Swear.

I love how these shots truly show life, as natural as possible. Like today, I heard my husbands voice coming from our kid's bedroom, and after sneaking up stairs I watched him reading a bedtime story to our two children. It was the most magical moment for the kids to have Daddy read them their bedtime story for a change, and it was sentimental to me to know that with my husbands back to the me he had no idea that I stood there to listen to his complete voice-overs and narration of The Lion King read appropriately so with his thick Nigerian accent.

These photos make parenting look so lovely. And yes, parenting does actually have magical moments like this.

via

via

via

Please help us reach our fan goal by liking our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiteNiteMommyBlog

Comments

Popular Posts