Life of a Blogger

So, since I started blogging almost 5 months ago, life has been super busy. From blogging with one hand while breastfeeding, to pinning like a mad woman on Pinterest-- and then suddenly finding myself working full-time as a Social Media Manager in an agency, my fingers are a hurtin. Kidding.

But this means that my time spent on handling my client's account has replaced my blogging time. And, tweeting time. Facebook posting time. Uh-huh, you get the idea.

On Monday I created a fan page-- eek!! And since then through a little page post ads and among other things, I now have 43 fans ( in counting). Good stuff, no?


Here is a direct link to the fan page on Facebook for Nite Nite Mommy: https://www.facebook.com/NiteNiteMommyBlog

Take a look around at my other posts, and if you like what you see come and like us on Facebook! We are so going to have fun! Oh yea, Oh yea.

Comments

Popular Posts