Caramel Apple and Cheesecake Pops

The most appropriate fall fruit is an apple. I say that because I am far too lazy to Google whatever the hell dates are, but they are most likely more commonly associated with fall than apples.

So, this idea with the whole apple--fall debacle comes from my mission to find caramel apples one day on a trip to Safeway. I am almost embarrassed to mention that this story takes place in July. 'Cause it did. Here's how my conversation with the produce guy went on that day.

Me:
Excuse me, I didn't see caramel apples anywhere.

Produce Dude:
Mmm... yeah.

Me:
So, what day will you get them in?

Produce Dude:
November.


Well, since it's almost September I totally wanted to pay homage to fall fruits in this post by sharing really yummy sweet tasty fall treats.

Like our fan page for more action: https://www.facebook.com/NiteNiteMommyBlog


Caramel Apple and Chocolate Dipped Apples
Source:onecharmingparty.com



Cheesecake Pops
Source: http://neongeisha.deviantart.com/art/Cheesecake-pops-84078794





Comments

Popular Posts