Trendy Maternity Photo Shoot Ideas

Being pregnant is pretty laborious. It's also the most beautiful feeling in the world. From the moment you feel little flutter kicks to the moment you stare into the eyes of your baby seconds after birth-- it's all pretty indescribable.

I have three little ones, and this year is like the first year that I am not preggers during the summer.

My first-- which by the way, I felt her kick for the first time when I laughed out loud ( like, really loud) while watching Maury. I know, so classy right? Anywho, I am suspecting I yelled when Maury told a guest on the show that they "Are not the Father". Seriously.

My most fond pregnancy memory with my second born-- my son is the food cravings that I had while pregnant with him. It was insane. I would wake up in the morning and eat ears of corn. Like, who does that? Gross. He actually REALLY likes corn to this day. Such a stud muffin, I swear.

My youngest little princess, who is only a mere 10 months old, but it feels like she's been here since FOREVER. In a good way of course. She is just super mature, and she shouts at my older two and helps me keep them in-line.

I remember holding my belly with my youngest, and thinking to myself how wonderful it feels to be pregnant and give life to someone. She made me all mushy. It was the estrogen people. Here are a few really amazing maternity photo shoot ideas that I am so digging right now.
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios

Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios
Unique Design Studios

Adrienne Gunde Photography


Join in on the discussion by becoming a fan of our Facebook page:


Comments

Popular Posts