Refinery 29's DIY Missoni Shoe

Is it just me or is Target sending subliminal messages to me through Pinterest and Twitter? I mean, there are a ton of somecards, which by the way are hilarious, anywho... there are somecards that outright mention Target like the somecard that says, "I went to Target and I couldn't find anything, says no one ever" and tons more like it.

Odd. But that was my totally awesome and random thought of the day. I mean, it's not like I have anything against Target, it's just that as a Marketing person I am super sensitive to brands.

I digress. It's Friday and it's the end to a super busy work week for me so I can't stop rambling.
And-- curtain.

Refinery 29 article "Who Needs Target? We've Got DIY Missoni Shoes!" features a super amazing step-by-step tutorial on how to create Missoni Sneakers from plain white inexpensive canvas shoes. I mean anything Chevron is pretty amazing to me-ha!

Comments

Popular Posts