Getting Shorty 2012

Being a mom, almost makes it okay for me never to have to shave my legs. I remember when I used to care. Ha! With the weather getting warmer... I'm only kidding, I live in California, and warmer means that one day it's bright and sunny-- a wonderful 78 degrees and the next day its cold and raining at a staggering 58 degrees. And yes, 58 degrees is cold to my California-born body.

Anywho-- with the summer approaching, I guess I had better start doing two things; start shaving my legs, and looking for super trendy shorts. Ahh, so many tasks, so little time. Here are a few super cute shorts!

Who wears short shorts? -- in my lady from the Nair commercial voice.

Oh wait-- I forgot to mention, one thing I noticed about shorts is they never really go out of style. The short-short, high waisted-- it's all good. I even found a pair at Goodwill the other day that were stonewashed-- yep, from back in the day, but they kind of looked cool so I bought them. Score. They were like a dollar! Kidding.


Dolce&Gabbana shorts

Sass & Bide shorts

Ashish shorts

Alice + Olivia shorts

Jason Wu shorts

Shorts

Shorts

Scotch & Soda shorts

Comments

Popular Posts