Father's Day Photo Shoot Ideas

I can't believe Father's Day is this Sunday. I am actually really proud of myself for remembering Father's Day this year, because throughout the hustle and bustle of my everyday life I often forget really important dates. I know right? Okay for instance I am 90 percent sure that my 9 month old has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. It's odd right. When I called the nurse she gave me like 5 different dates and like 10 different times. Confusing. Especially because when I made the call while sitting in rush hour traffic with the AC blaring.

Anywho. Back to Father's Day. Here are a few really amazing father and child photo shoot ideas perfect for Father's Day.

There is just something about a man with a tattoo and a baby! Love!! 
Source
Source




Source

Source

Source



Source

Comments

Popular Posts