Chalk Full of Kitchens

Chalkboard paint really makes me happy. You may remember my blog post here from May ( wow! how time flies when you're blogging) about Chalkboard paint-- mainly on crafts. But it seems like lately the new chalkboard paint trend is covering walls, backsplashes and even kitchen doors. It makes sense though, because 90 percent of the time, I'm standing in the kitchen when I say "Hey, someone grab me a pin, I need to write this down".

Hmm.. the fact that I actually write things down on paper makes me really cool. I mean, I am the only 26 year old that used Google Maps up until a month ago, to look up driving directions when I'm going somewhere for the first time and I actually wrote the directions down on a piece of paper. I did this until recently-- until I bought a smart phone. Yup, I bought my first smart phone last month. Jealous? It's like when I meet people who don't have a Facebook. Just creepy.

88376_0_8-1000-eclectic-kitchen
Tell us what you think. Is it weird to take chalkboard paint out of the kid's playroom and use it for the kitchen?

Comments

Popular Posts