Blogger Spotlight: Justina Blakeney

So, it's a doggy-dog world out there in the mommy blogosphere. Like really, it's pretty cut throat. Just kidding!

Anywho-- I wanted to start this series of highlighting mommy bloggers that are aamazing. It's like the extra "a" adds an emphasis on how much I am in love with this month's blogger. ha!

Here is my litmus test when I'm trying to decide if I want to follow a blogger;

1. The 2 second rule: If I look at the right and or left margin of a blog for only 2 seconds and it's filled with things that don't interest me... yup.. I'm on to the next blog.
2. Header: The header of the blog has to be eye catching. Well done graphically, or hmph ! No thanks.
3. And finally, there's the "older posts" rule. If I scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on to read other pages of the blog... oh yea! That means I'm hooked.

Well dearly amazing readers, blogger Justina Blakeney's blog, passed my litmus test with flying colors. So much so that I am changing the name of my test to the Blakeney test. ha!

Check out my brand new blogger and BFF Justina Blakeney. I snagged a few images from her blog but be sure to visit her too!


Source

Source

Source
Source


The source of every image in this post belongs to the blog of Justina Blakeney. I do not own, or am claiming to own any image in this post.



Comments

Popular Posts