Build-it and they will come

Is it totally odd, that I watch Candice Olson's, Candice Tells All on HGTV, just to see how many built-ins she will incorporate in a room? Like, seriously? I mean, I really love her style, but it's getting to the point now, where I think my family room is seriously crying for a few built-in shelves.


My mounted TV looks so lonely on that there bare wall-- ha! Sorry, TV. He or she is in desperate need of a few friends. And by friends, I mean a couple of two by fours, and a few pull-out drawers.


I love how built-ins can work in almost any room in your home.

boys Nursery traditional kids


Lavender Living Room eclectic living room
living room modern living room
warmington north traditional bedroom
Modern Nursery modern kids
Ford Street Girls Room modern kids
Hill Street House traditional living room
Madison St traditional home office


Comments

Popular Posts