Happy Bunting-- no bunnies were harmed during the publishing of this post

My bunting dreams have just come to fruition. Really. I love the idea of adding a bunting banner to a table scape for a kid's birthday party, baby shower, wedding or any party, really. I've also seen string bunting hung in a children's room or playroom via houzz.com and Pinterest.

I got really happy at the idea of making my own bunting, instead of paying for someone else's handmade crafts through Etsy. Love Etsy, though!

Plus, it's a lot more special to make decorations by hand, no? After searching for months-- really, there are tons of bunting tutorials out there, I finally came across these two super simple bunting examples. And yup, there is no sewing required! Right?! Because everyone knows that I am terrified of using a sewing machine. There's just something about stepping on a pedal and controlling a needle close to your hands that just scares me. I like really don't trust my hand-eye coordination or something.

Do sewing machines still use pedals?

Anywho-- I came across three really amazing blogs who feature no sew bunting tutorials that are super easy to follow.


no fuss, no sew triangle buntingno fuss, no sew triangle buntingno fuss, no sew triangle buntingno fuss, no sew triangle buntingno fuss, no sew triangle bunting

And Delightfully Tacky's DIY: No Sew Bunting

 -- She using a flat iron!!!!!!!!!!!

DIY : No Sew Bunting






























Comments

Popular Posts