DIY Fall Entry Way

Hello!!! Do I always start my blog posts like this? Anywho! I am so excited to share a few things with all of you fancy-face readers. First among my ramblings, I'd like to share a few things I've learned about my home this morning, because if I shared things I learned about my home in general over the past month, you would all fall asleep.

So, this morning I had amaze-ball lighting in my front entry way, and with a crying 5 week old, and a 2 year old eating chips on the stairs I managed to snap my Halloween / Fall entry way. Oh, yes that's what I learned-- the front of my home has the best natural lighting at noon.

Another major announcement is that baby number four has arrived! He's amazing and makes our family complete. And  now, he'd like to make his blogging debut by sharing a few words:

Kidding.

Okay, so for my fall entry way, a few things have changed since I last shared my entry way.

I wanted to create a modern take on the traditional Halloween colors so I opted for my fav color palette; white, and gold. The entry totally fits our family, because up until last year we didn't celebrate Halloween as a family for religious reasons, but always decorated and had family time with crafts and such to make the kids feel included.

So, here's how we styled our entry way this year!
















Details:

- Pillow: DIY, leftover fabric from my master bedroom covered an old pillow
- Tassel Garland: Sold here
- Cake plate: Sold here


Comments

Popular Posts