Batman Saves the Princess Birthday Bash

In an ideal world, or some other woman's blog, there would have been a mutual agreement between my children that we can have a gender neutral party. Ya know a theme for both a boy who loves his Batman and a diva who loves her tiara. But no! Not my wonderful children. Instead after months of deliberation the jury ( who by the way consists of me, my husband and our 2 year  old) that the only appropriate party theme for both of them would be to give them exactly what they wanted. So.. Batman saves the Princess it was!

On June 16, my oldest little one ( in the blue) turned 6 and my son turned 4 on May 25-- oh and he's the only handsome young man surrounded by beautiful women. Like his father-- cause they enjoy that kinda stuff.

Anywho... I DIY'ed my heart out for this party and I am super excited to share all of my free printables, and tips and tricks with you! The details and links are below to all of my projects for the party.

                                   


























1. Tissue Paper Tassel Garland: Glam Fete on Etsy
2. Cake Stands: DIY-- Dollar Store candle sticks glued to Dollar Store plates
3. Mason Jars: Dollar Tree Mason Jars
4. Personalized Birthday Cake Topper: Yellow Bliss Road
5. Apothecary Jars: DIY-- Dollar Store candle sticks glued to Dollar Store vase
6. Party Bags: Batman free printable via Dixie Delights Blog on Brown Paper bags
7. Number 4 and Number 6 Pinata: DIY-- concept via Lovely Indeed  and The Sweetest Occasion 
8. Utensils wrapped in napkins: DIY-- concept via The Hostess with the Mostess Owl Party
9. Happy Birthday Batman "Zap" "Happy Birthday" signage via : Free Printables via One Charming Party
10. Princess signage via: Peonies and Poppy Seeds

Comments

Popular Posts