My Father's Day Finds

Can't believe Father's Day is June 16th this year. My first born daughter is in love with my husband. Like, since birth. She used to breastfeed and roll over to cuddle with my husband. Like, um? Am I your mommy? And now with Father's Day landing on her birthday this year, I just ya know-- all sitting here and they're all lovey-dovey. Like, um-- get a room you amazing father-daughter duo, who look like you all are competing in a father-daughter look alike contest.

Sorry for the rant. There is nothing like a daddy's girl, and now I have two of them. They are like in love with that guy.

I started searching online for unique gifts 'cause the one thing about my husband that I fell in love with was his style. Here are some pretty stylish gifts for Father's Day for the ultra-chic dad. And no-- I would not buy my husband a tie, or a nose trimmer, or patterned PJ's-- he's so GQ!


Priceless Polaroids Father's Day Greeting Card on Treat.com


Buy


Travel Accessories leather iPhone 5 iPhone 4/4S/3GS case leather Sleeve Case Bag pouch cover with closure

$ 36.00

Control Your iPod with Apple iRing Simply Amazing Gadget 2012




Grain Letters Father's Day Greeting Card on Treat.com



Buy

Father - Africa Key Chain - Afrocentric - Hand Stamped - Fathers Day

$9.50

Your Stache Fathers Day Greeting Card at Treat.com


Father's Day Present - Curly Mustache Mug, Hand Drawn


$12.00

Size M - Car Play Mat T Shirt : Playtime for Kids, Back Massage for Dad / Father's Day Gift for Dad Father Son Gift Boys Car Shirt Daddy

$22.00

Men's Leather Wallet - Slim Jim Bifold Money Clip --- Distressed Brown with Copper

$75.00



Comments

Popular Posts