Happy 4th Birthday to My Baby Boy!

Okay, so maybe he is no longer considered a baby. He has a mustache. No. really he had it since birth, but I have a mustache too so its not surprising.

On this day 4 years ago around 3am, I gave birth to a handsome baby boy. With 3 hours of labor and 5 minutes of pushing-- I can say that my friends was an easy birth.

I created these tassel garland cake toppers for his birthday breakfast, and I had to add a little batman flair to them because he loves Batman, and also because when I got to the grocery store last night at 8:30pm all of the cupcakes were sold out. Hey-- don't judge me, I am a working mommy!

Oh this the cupcakes may or may not be for the Fourth of July.


 








Tassel Garland Cake Topper via Glam Fete by Bri on Etsy

Comments

Popular Posts