Glam-mama

Not many folks can pull of sequins  glitter and glam in the daytime like my mom. Really. She's all kinds of glam. I look at her with my sister and we're all really? Sequins and leopard to Safeway? It used to be funny until I realized how much glitter and glam I recently started pining to my Pinterest boards. Like, I thought I would turn 30 and totally turn into my mom-- but I wont be 30 for another 3 years, so what is going on!!!!

Here's a pic of my mom getting her glam on during grandmahood. Like really? Shes a glam-mama.



After pulling these old photos with the kids, I looked back and determined that I lost my fashion sense soon after my son's second birthday. Odd. No really. Before my son turned 2-- I found tons of photos of me wearing my vintage finds. I mean, I used to love a vintage button down floral top, paired with an old pair of stone washed shorts-- all purchased for a steal from Thrift Town. Then. My fashion went from thrifty to well... Walmart. No really. 

I remember the first day I bought a shirt out of Walmart. We had to get toilet paper, diapers, oh and the weather is getting cold so I guess I'll need a long sleeve shirt. Gosh.

Okay. Let's get it together. I'm talking to myself, here so just bear with me. Okay, I vow to get my glam back by the end of this year. Bam!

Comments

  1. Looking fantastic Mekaela, you must be getting so excited and starting the countdown. All the best for sunshine next week. ;-
    subway tile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts