Sister Action--Staging our Valentine's Day Mantel

Is anyone else fighting an undesirable itch to have a party? I feel it, ya' know, like there should be some sort of massive party holiday after New Year's and before Easter. Enter: Valentine's Day.

I love love. Like, really I do. I've been married to my very attractive and supportive husband for almost 6 years now, and to us Valentine's Day is everyday. In fact, I REFUSE TO GO OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY. It's just my thing.

I started decorating my Valentine's Day mantel and I cant wait to share it with you guys! Over the weekend my sister aka my tasseling assistant came to help me tassel and stage among other things. Here we are acting inappropriate in a mirror with my Nikon. Love?!






Oh, and my Valentine's Day reveal will be coming soon. Here's my inspiration board.


1. DIY Yarn Letters
2. Glitter Heart Cupcake toppers via WeddingChicks
3. Homemade Valentine's Day Pretzels via Babble
4. 50 Shades of Pink Valentine's Day Ombre Cake
5. Free Valentine's Day Printable via Eva Black Designs
6. Tassel Garland inspired by Neapolitan Pound Cake via Glam Fete Etsy Shop



Comments

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica! Thanks so much for stopping by! It's so great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts