Inside Tori Spelling's Vintage Giraffe Themed Nursery

I love calling my insurance company and mixing them up with how many children I have and what my medical needs are for each of them. Not to mention, all three of my children's first names combined equals 29 letters. Its like ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ-- I win!

Whats even more amazing about having three children is that I feel a little sane because of the fact that Tori Spelling-- who seems to be pregnant at the exact same time I am, just had baby number 4.

Tori Spelling Baby Nursery
Source

Tori and Dean family photo with 4 children
Source

And I'm not pregnant. Nope. Not. So-- bam! I love my little lambs and I am so happy to give them my undivided attention. I will most likely get pregnant by the end of next month. Kidding.

Here's Tori's vintage-inspired giraffe baby nursery that she decorated for baby number 4. Project Decor and US Weekly shared the lovely photos:

What do you think? Would you add vintage pieces to a "baby boy" themed nursery? Comment below and let us know.

Source

Tori Spelling vintage nursery
Source

Source

Vintage giraffe nursery
Source

giraffe themed vintage nursery--changing table from an old dresser
Source

Comments

Popular Posts