Redrum: Decorating with Red

I totally get my blog inspiration from everywhere. Like today, I tuned into TLC's Say Yes to the Dress and I totally watched an episode about women in search for the perfect red wedding dress. I couldn't decide if I agreed with the idea because essentially it was so right it was wrong. And everyone knows I love being wrong. Yes, something like that.

Anywho-- I found these really amazing red rooms on Houzz.com and I feel in love. I'm not at all a red person-- which is almost contradictory to what I just said in my first paragraph but these rooms I could see myself in.

Oh and red in a bedroom is so bad. And sensual-- you know so on-the edge. Okay, I'm done.

Take this conversation over to our fanpage on Facebook. Do you think decorating with red is a thing of the past? Click here to share you thoughts. (https://www.facebook.com/NiteNiteMommyBlog)


Comments

Popular Posts