New Season of America's Next Top Model: College Edition


So, hmm. There’s something brewing in the world of America’s Next Top Model. I’ve been a fan of the show since the beginning of time. Except for last season. And then that one season with the ANTM Legends. Was that a season? Anywho… it’s all very confusing, but when I came across this article about cycle 19-- I was all huh?

It turns out Nigel, Jay Manuel and Miss J have all been dropped from the show. Like, so that leaves Tyra and Tyra. Apparently the crew got dropped because of last season’s low ratings. Oh Darn.

The thing is, I’m a little sad because Tyra keeps trying to switch up the focus of the show. This season is America’s Next Top Model: College Edition. Swear. It sounds like I am joking, but this is a fact folks.

This season will kick off August 24. 

Comments

Popular Posts