Guest Post:Color Combos--Grey and Pastel

Hello lovely readers. Today, I bring you a guest post from Arcadian Lighting. Yes, I know. You can thank me later.

Hi, Joanna here. I’m a writer for Arcadian Lighting, the go-to source on the web for lovely light fixtures of all styles. I spent my day today gathering images for several of my guest posts including this one highlighting the pretty combination of grey and pastels. I found quite a few design images and ideas. I hope you enjoy them! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know which is your favorite?

Vintage Living Room
Soft grey and pink dress this vintage style living room. It looks comfortable enough to spend an afternoon with a good book and cup of tea. A pretty lamp on the side table has an attractive base.
Spindle Chair Room
The lightest grey sectional is paired with two spindle back chairs in pastel pink. A gallery wall filled with Etsy-like finds creates interest in this little corner living room.
Grey Dining Room
A grey and greige dining room has small touches of blue introduced by a decorative bird cage and retro table lamp.
Green Wall Grey Flooring
Mint green walls and grey flooring create a pretty palette for a dressy table and golden chairs. The light fixture is sweet and lovely.
Lavender Bedroom
Lavender walls go beautifully with a grey platform bed and soft bed linens. The velvet pillow adds texture. I love the pretty little pendant light in the corner.
Pastel Yellow Wall
Pastel yellow and grey are the order of the day in this charming home office. The eclectic mix of styles works nicely.
Sweet Grey Wallpaper
A sweet grey wallpaper makes a wonderful canvas for pink and cream bed linens. The checkerboard rug adds a graphic touch.
Pastel Living Room
This is my favorite space of those shown here. The colorful rug, spotted with grey and pink ties, anchors the room’s colors. The wall sconces flanking the art on the far wall help create a focal point drawing the eye across the room. Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 What do you think of Grecian inspired décor? Let us know in the comments! And be sure to stop by Arcadian Lighting for a brilliant wall sconce or pendant light to brighten your home!

Comments

Popular Posts