Summer Inspiration 
So, Summer officially starts on June 20 this year. Ha! I totally just realized that the Summer Solstice is 4 days after my oldest daughter's birthday. She totally was born during one of the hottest summer's ever. Well, for me it was hot, but that's probably because I was 34,534,534 months pregnant.

Anywho... I love the neon trends of summer!

June 20-- First Day of Summa

      Cute, right? Click below to go and shop-- ha!

Old navy t shirt
$17 - oldnavy.gap.com

Summer tee
$20 - delias.com

Jack rogers shoes
$198 - endless.com

Juicy Couture summer bag
$158 - juicycouture.com

Oscar de la Renta enamel earrings
$135 - net-a-porter.com

Summer scarve
$35 - etsy.com

Lancôme lip makeup
$18 - macys.com

Butter London nail lacquer
$14 - zappos.com

Dive In Beach Towel
$78 - katespade.com

Comments

Popular Posts