She loves me, she loves me not

Hey all! Really? Anywho-- Im linking up to Michaela Noelle's Linky Party. Fun? Yes, and thank you.


She Loves Me









She Loves Me Not
1. Heat! 
It looks like I'm not the only one who enjoyed the heat last week. Like really? It was a freakin-frackin 105. Like, who does that?

2. Glitter Shirts
Not all of them of course. Just the glitter shirt that made my 5 year old go all crazy on me. She raised a tantrum in the morning because according to her, the glitter from her shirt gets on everyone at daycare. Hey, I say why not have everyone at daycare look like dancers from the movie Showgirls.

Comments

  1. The bookshelf is so pretty! I love all the colorful books that are incorporated. Thanks for linking up! And so sorry it took me so long to get around to visiting. Just got back from vacation! Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaela-- thanks for stropping by. No worries, that link party was insane! It looks you had tons of participation. Am I looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts