My Top DIY Graduation Gift Ideas


It is certainly Dads and Grads season. In fact, by this time of the year graduations have already happened from Kindergarten all the way up to Grad School. I saw a tweet this morning from Momversations about a graduation gift that took 13 years to make. Sweetest thing ever. 

A dad surprised his daughter on her graduation day with a Dr. Seuss book with sweet notes from every single teacher, coach and friend of his daughter since her first day of Kindergarten. It’s like a year book that took 13 years to create. Love it! So sweet.




I am so horrible at secrets though. I could so see myself accidently telling my daughter about her secret book way before her first day of third grade. In fact, by the second month of Kindergarten I would probably spill the beans. Insane!

With my daughter starting Kinder in August, perhaps I should create something super sentimental and special to share with her on the day of her high school graduation. NO. Then I remembered that I would have to stay consistent and consistency in my life is a joke. For now. Here are my top DIY graduation gifts!

Source
Source
Source
Source

Source



Comments

  1. I adore the Dr.Seuss book idea. What a clever , loving dad:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice collection of gifts. I love to use your collection. but, their are some things missing in it. Do you have some collection for Send gifts to Pakistan to my college friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts