My Top DIY Father's Day Gifts

I love Etsy. Like really, I do. I also love my wonderful husband, who by the way is an amazing father to our three children. I know. So sweet. After walking out of my office this evening here's how my conversation with my husband went.

Me: Hey
Hubby: Hi
Me: Hey
Hubby: Wait, what time is it?
Me: I START TO PANIC AS I REALIZED THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL MY HUSBAND 2 HOURS AGO TO WAKE HIM FROM HIS NAP SO THAT HE COULD PICK UP OUR KIDS FROM DAYCARE.
Hubby: I have to go and get them!

Sorry for the all caps. It's just exactly how I felt at that moment. Hey man, leaving your three kids at daycare is something that just happens. Sheesh!

Anywho, for my wonderful husband to enjoy his quiet slumber while our three innocent children wait on the steps of the schoolhouse with their backpacks and lunch bags, just breaks my heart. Thank goodness they don't have steps to their daycare, and they do not bring backpacks to school or this scene  would have been devastating for me to deal with. Still very crappy though. Sorry mom.

Happy Monday!Ha! Tweet me @nitenitemommy and tell me about your most embarrassing mommy or daddy moment. Follow me and I will follow you back!
Etsy Shop: Monkeymindesign

Etsy Shop: Julie Ann
Etsy Shop: Yana Bell
Etsy Shop: Julie Ann
Etsy Shop: DarkRoomandDearly

Etsy Shop:  Sweet Bohemian Life
Etsy Shop:Kraze4paper


Etsy: Parchmentcookies

Etsy Shop: PersonalizedPrints

EtsyShop: LarsLoveLetter





Comments

Popular Posts