Good Eats:Part I

Cheesy Cauliflower Puree, Gooey Vanilla Bean Popcorn and Strawberry Cheesecake Jell-O shots. It totally sounds like I sat at my kitchen table, and made up the names of super random dishes-- but, no way people, they are totally real dishes, that I came across on Pinterest. Love?!

I also noticed the later in the day I blog, the more likely I am to blog about food that I will never eat or cook.  In fact, as I write this post I am currently eating leftover McDonald's Chicken Tenders from tonight's dinner that my kids picked over. Classy, huh? Some mommy bloggers drink wine while blogging, while moms like me, blog while eating picked over McDonald's Chicken Tenders.

Seriously. I've featured a few really cool recipes I stumbled upon over the weekend. Happy Sunday folks! Ha!

Sesame-Crusted Tuna with Carrot-Ginger Sauce


Source



Quinoa Salad Dressed in Lime
Source



Strawberry Cheesecake Jell-O Shots

Source


Ham & Spinach Calzones 
Source


Pea, Edamame and Mint Soup with Feta

Source
           

 Gooey Vanilla Bean Popcorn


Source


Cheesy Cauliflower Puree

Source

Iceberg Lettuce Mini Wedge Salads with Blue Cheese Dressing

Source



Comments

Popular Posts