Fifty Shades of Grey: My favorite Gray things

So, um.. yea. The tile of this blog post was intended to poke fun at the largely popular novel Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James. I haven't read it yet, but I heard a reporter ask singer Rihanna if she's read it, and it totally peaked my interest. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to read a book. Was this intro totally filled with innuendos, or is it just me? Anywho.


Here is my round up of really cool gray urh.. things-- for lack of a better word. Yea- I'm out of words at this point in the day!





Gray Rooms

Bergen Street Residence contemporary living room

Master Bathroom traditional bathroom
Bergen Street Residence contemporary living room
Lake District Residence
spaces design by san francisco general contractor Dijeau Poage Construction

Gray Apparel, Bags and Shoes

BALMAIN Antique Black Denim Biker Jacket Buy!

Giuseppe Zanotti Buy!


3.1 Phillip Lim Buy!

All Saints Dress Buy!
Pauric Sweeny Bucket Bag Buy!

Gray Handmade Crafts from Etsy

Buy!




Comments

Popular Posts