DIY Tablescape for Mother's Day Brunch

Take Mom on the rooftop this Mother's Day. Not to jump, silly. But, for brunch, duh. This is so a "G" rated blog.

I hear that Mother's Day brunch is the busiest day of the year for restaurants. I'm sure Valentine's Day is number one overall--V-day-- I so, can't stand that word. Anywho... for brunch Mother's Day has it.

I live in an incredibly sunny city in Northern California. In fact, I attended college, not far from where my husband and I settled to raise our wonderful family and throughout my entire college career, I didn't wear a coat or a closed toe shoe for four straight years-- just because the weather was so nice year round. Yup, crazy, I know.

With the weather typically nice on Mother's Day every year, I started to research DIY tablescapes for outdoor settings, and I came across the most beautiful and amazing-- did I say amazing-- tablescapes ever! Like, seriously people.

I love how the tablescapes incorporate rustic elements with soft pastel color palettes. Super cute!

Source




                                                              2.
Source



Comments

  1. Hope mother’s day brunch was lovely. I have planned a birthday party for my nephew at one of pretty venue NYC next week. Hoping to finalize it soon as have to make further preparations of catering and decorations also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts