Designer Spotlight: Tobi Fairley

I came across a super amazing interior designer via houzz.com, last week who really knows how to glam up a room, with simple pieces. You know me-- when I'm decorating I'm all.. oh.. a topiary, glass vase, hydrangeas, area rug, throw pillows, canvas art, sunburst mirror... I'll take them all, ha!

Out of Arkansas hails Tobi Fairley, Interior Design connoisseur. For more information, don't forget to check out her site. http://tobifairley.com

Here are a few of her lovely designs. Love!


Pleasant Valley contemporary family room
Pleasant Valley contemporary family room
Build for the Cure
LaMarche Home traditional living room
Leawood Residence traditional bedroom
Inverness Circle traditional kitchen
Energy House traditional bedroom
Leawood Residence traditional hall
Leawood Residence traditional kitchen
LaMarche Home traditional kitchen
Mediterranean mediterranean kitchen

Comments

Popular Posts