One Space... Tons of Possibilities

I can't tell you how excited I am to have found a small apartment in my home this morning. I woke up and looked around my embarrassingly undecorated and under-served master bedroom, and I thought about tons of possibilities. Actually, first I looked at the blank walls and imagined them covered with damask wall paper with a slight metallic sheen!

Our master bedroom has enough square footage to honestly created a work/ study area for me, and a sitting area. All I need is a small fridge and I can easily turn our master bedroom into a New York City studio apartment, ha!

I found a few rooms on my favorite home design inspiration site, houzz.com that have turned master bedrooms into totally multi-functional spaces by incorporating sitting areas, work spaces and lounges. Really?

Master Bedroom eclectic bedroom
eclectic bedroom design by new york interior designer Tara Seawright

And this room turned a window nook, into a sitting area. Love the built ins!
Sleeping Beauty contemporary bedroom

William Hefner Architecture Interiors & Landscape traditional bedroom
Who Says the Suburbs Arent Glamorous?! eclectic bedroom
Glenn Gissler Design contemporary bedroom
Independence, MN traditional bedroom
Lakeview Residence Bedroom traditional bedroom
Veranda House Hotel contemporary bedroom
Grant Street West Model Home contemporary bedroom
Trickett Master Bedroom contemporary bedroom
Showhouse Bedroom for Teen Girl modern kids
2011 HHL Master Bedroom 2 contemporary bedroom
Owners Bedroom traditional bedroom

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting one of my rooms! Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your designs are so beautiful. I am such a fan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts