Oh Mother!

So, I came across a few blogs that I just fell in complete love with. No really I did. In fact, before I go to sleep tonight, I must visit each blog again, so that I can dream about them.


For Mother's Day, I really love the idea of creating unique gifts for Mom-- well because, Mom's are super unique. 


The Best Friends For Frosting Blog, is a super chic and modern blog and is your source for all things DESSERT!  Best Friends For Frosting, an online magazine run by lifetime dessert enthusiast Melissa Johnson, premiers top rated dessert recipes and trends amongst fellow dessert blogs.


The blog recently posted a super cute Mother's Day Idea using a card, a ballon and a secret message, via Two Shades of Pink. Take a look at their blog post here. And don't forget to tell them that you found their blog through Nite Nite Mommy!


Head over to Two Shades of Pink for the template! And don't forget to mention Nite Nite Mommy when you get there!


Other Super Cute Blog Finds!










bc1


bc2

Two Shades of Pink
bc3

bc4
This one will be your front pocket.
bc5
bc6
bc7
(This is the back of your pocket)
bc8
The card part is now done!  Now for the balloon message…
bc9
bc10

Comments

Popular Posts