Modern Home, Not-so Modern Family

Am I a modern mom? I've been called that. I think I'm a boho, co-sleeping, baby wearing, walking barefoot in the summer kind of mom, but okay. I think my interior design reflects my personality perfectly. I love mixing random fabrics and wallpapers in a room.

I came across these super fun, super modern designs on houzz.com,  that I think could stand the test of time.They also have a little splash of quirkiness too!

You likey?

livingroom modern modern family room
Library modern family room
Mod Redux modern family room
Glamorous Family Room modern family room
Beck Residence - family room modern family room
Living Room modern family room
Globus Builder modern family room
Entry modern entry
Entry contemporary entry
Glenn Gissler Design contemporary entry
Foyer modern entry
Living Room modern living room

Comments

Popular Posts