If I Could Wear A Rug...

Is it normal that I have a secret obsession with area rugs? No?

At the end of the day, I love nothing more than to scroll the pages of Houzz.com, and lust over the area rug in each design shot. Need a life? Yep, thanks!

I don't think that I actually realized how much of an anchor a rug is to a room until I started to redecorate my own bachelorette pad.

Here are a few area rugs that are pieces of art on their own.

Hollywood Regency- Turnberry Ocean Colony Sunny Isles, Fl eclectic living room
Coconut Grove Art House eclectic living room
Strictly Simple Style eclectic living room
Mill Valley home Sweet home traditional living room
1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional living room
Modern Loft eclectic living room
Kids Room contemporary kids
Kids Room contemporary kids
Glitzy-Glam meets Farmhouse-Chic traditional bedroom
Hollywood Residence eclectic kids

Comments

Popular Posts