Beautiful Rooms: Gray Spaces

I came across really beautiful bedrooms on Houzz.com, and a few other beautiful design blogs, and I've come to realize that I have a serious issue.

I know, right? So, my issue is that I am obsessed with DIY. If I find a beautifully decorated room online I have to make sure there are at least 3-4 items in the room, that I can create on my own.

Give me a room with white curtains, and I'm automatically thinking of tutorials on how to stencil them from Someday Crafts, Remodelaholic,Twenty Something,Home Stories: A TO Z, Ginger Snap Crafts and a ton of others! Love!

The spaces below take a monochromatic color scheme and they add punches of teals, reds, and pinks. I really love electric rooms, with texture, interesting shapes and textures with a mix between vintage and eclectic decorating styles!

 Clear Creek Residence eclectic bedroom

The Sandberg Home eclectic bedroom
Michelles Master Bedroom. eclectic bedroom
eclectic bedroom design by other metros media and blogs Michelle Hinckley

img228.jpg
http://bibelotsdesign.blogspot.com/
modern-chic-gray-black-white-and-yellow-living-room.jpg
http://www.thelennoxx.com

68750331781063081_rgtYDIpC_f.jpg
materialgirl.com

Blushink_Nursery1.jpg
Add caption
Picnik+collage.jpg
christinasadventures.com



Comments

Popular Posts