Modern Nursery and Kids Bedrooms

I pinned a ton of nurseries and kids bedrooms to my Pinterest board the other day, and I couldn't help but notice a theme in the decorations and patterns, colors and textures used in the rooms. Oh and wall decals

For a girl's room, I love the idea of using light pink and peach hues, combined with lime green or other high contrast colors. To tone this color scheme down a bit, I've seen a few rooms that have incorporated chalk board paint or a dark muted gray. Adding sparkle or shine to the room by adding accessories, adds a soft and elegant elements to the room.

ohsobeautifulpaper.com
decorpad.com

annesage.com




For boys-- I love the idea of adding neon or primary colors with natural elements like wood or baskets

homemdesign.com

homemdesign.com


littlecrowninteriors.com



Comments

Popular Posts