Family Room Re-do Part 1

After purchasing our home and seeing it for the first time during the inspection period I came across our family room and thought " Hm.. thats an awkward shaped room". I then embraced it. The size is small. I'm not at all sure how many square feet it is, but um.. its tiny.

You may remember my Section-Not blog post, where I went on and on about how ugly sectional couches were, but given the space of our family room, its the only seating solution that will be able to fit my 6 million children.

Anywho.. heres the start we made to our family room redo this morning.










Pillows: Pink Rose, Gold Glitter and Brown Faux Fur Pillow: Ross
Rug: Home Goods: www.homegoods.com
Curtains: Ross
Black Faux Leather Tufted Couch: World Furniture Market, Fremont, CA
Art Work and Mantle Assesories: Thrift Town www.thrifttown.com

Next on my list for this room is to find a round tufted ottoman. Probably something like this.


Comments

  1. where did u get ur sofa from. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kairos-- Thanks for the compliment. I got my sofa from a warehouse furniture outlet called World Furniture Market in Fremont, CA. They great thing is that you can totally bargain with the mom and pop furniture outlets! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts